Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Herrlich Reunion, -86 days





Greetings:

Having spent a great deal of time surfing the web trying to locate many of you. I came across some interesting things on my travels. I have decided to share recent photos I have uncovered of a few of your fellow staffers. Only, I'm not going to tell you who they are! Want some hints? The first worked at camp in 1968-69, the female in the second, 1969, the third, 1969-70, and the fellow worked 1971 and after. Can you identify these people? Do they look familiar? What are their names? Enjoy.....

A big thanks to Nancy Gundersen, she provided a new address for Phil Olsen(who's interested in attending). She also suggested that I find Clay Reaser. I found him and he may make it for a day or two the next week he'll be heading off to France. Betty Bommer has sent best wishes to all, she will probably not be able to make the trip because of a severe back injury. We could all throw in a prayer for her rapid recovery.

Peace, Love,

"Big Jim" Lindsey

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi guys!
It's been a long time! I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible at the Reunion! (Please..., Pat.... try to make it!) I recognize people in the the first and third photos, but I won't reveal so as not to ruin it for the rest of you! Thanks, Jim, for keeping us linked and for organizing the reunion. Karen (Kangas) Repka